Save the Date for Project Connect Odessa 2022!
Additionally, the Diagnostic Imaging Mammogram Unit will be there and they have a grant to cover mammograms for women 40 and over and uninsured.
Service providers and volunteers are needed for the Odessa Project Connect on Friday, July 29. To learn more and get involved, contact Suzanne Smith at 660.229.5293 and download the Service Provider Form.
- Dental extractions in our mobile unit (first come, first serve).
- Hair cuts.
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, vision screenings, etc.
- Behavioral health screenings.
- Enrollment assistance for Medicaid, Medicare, Affordable Care Act, unemployment, disability, and food stamps.
- WIC & nutritional information & education.
- Pregnancy tests & women’s resources.
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies & necessities.
- Drug incinerator.
- Workforce mobile unit.
- Gathering table.
- Veteran’s services.
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days).
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days).
- MO driver’s license & photo ID voucher (good for 14 days).
- Many other resources – see below!
Other Vendors and Services Available at Project Connect events:
- SNAP/EBT enrollment.
- Missouri Valley Community Action Agency.
- Burrell Behavioral Health.
- Vocational rehabilitation.
- House of Hope & shelters.
- Veteran’s resources & assistance.
- Nursing home & assisted living information.
- Drug & alcohol/Alcoholics Anonymous help.
- GED (PASS) referral.
- Easter Seals Midwest.
- Women’s Resource Center.
- Youth @ Work.
- Children & youth with special health care needs.
- Utility & emergency assistance.
- Chiropractor & massage.
- Flu & tetanus shots.
Project Connect events are organized by HCC Network, its Community Health Centers, and the Social Service Committee of Lafayette County in collaboration with REACH Healthcare Foundation.